A weekly recap post linking up with:
Thank you to all the hosts! Click the links above to visit them and join the fun.
Hello! This week I’m also joining up with Mailbox Monday. I have four Waterhouse babes pictured, so they each need a meme. :-) This week has been fairly quiet at home, which is good.
I have several book-related projects in mind, but I haven’t been inspired to get started on any of them yet. One is to put all of my vintage gothic paperbacks in plastic book envelopes, then organize them in boxes. Another is updating my LibraryThing account. I haven’t added anything there regularly since January 2018. There’s no excuse!
Last Week on the Blog:
- Tell Me Something Tuesday: What are your favorite posts to read?
- Waiting For — Wednesday: BEFORE YOU KNEW MY NAME by Jacqueline Bublitz
- Middle Grade Review: SECOND SLEEP by Diane Stanley
- Thriller Review: THE THERAPIST by B.A. Paris
This pic is a still from my very first (and maybe only) “reel” on Instagram. Some Bookstagrammers including myself are concerned that video clips will be taking over feeds in the near future. I wanted to post one to test and see if it got more reach than a regular photo. The answer is yes, quite a bit more. I’ve decided that it’s not worth worrying about. I prefer photos, and there’s no point in constantly fighting an algorithm that can’t be beaten! Here is the LINK to my silly skeleton reel.
- THE OTHER PASSENGER by Louise Candlish (Thriller)
- THE GUILT TRIP by Sandie Jones (Thriller) 🎧
Recent Bookshelf Additions:
- IN THE COMPANY OF WITCHES by Auralee Wallace (NetGalley)
- DEATH IN CASTLE DARK by Veronica Bond (NetGalley)
- 56 DAYS by Catherine Ryan Howard (Book of the Month Club Pick)
- BIRDIE by Tracey Lindberg (Purchased)
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful week! — 𝓓𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓪