Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general.
Join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments or create your own post on your blog. Head over to That’s What I’m Talking About for more details!
What books are you looking forward to reading in Fall 2021?
Woohoo! I’m very excited to start my fall reading list. Cool breezes, crunchy leaves, hot coffee and a book — what could be better? I’ve picked nine new releases, three for each month, that I’m looking forward to reading, hopefully this fall or ASAP.
• SEPTEMBER •
- THE NIGHT SHE DISAPPEARED by Lisa Jewell
- DEADLY SUMMER NIGHTS by Vicki Delany
- THE GIRLS ARE NEVER GONE by Sarah Glenn Marsh (YA)
• OCTOBER •
- WHERE ECHOES LIE by Shannon Schuren (YA)
- THE BOOK OF MAGIC by Alice Hoffman
- THESE SILENT WOODS by Kimi Cunningham Grant
• NOVEMBER •
- WISH YOU WERE GONE by Kieran Scott
- THE SENTENCE by Louise Erdrich
- HELLO, TRANSCRIBER by Hannah Morrissey
Join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments or create your own post on your blog. Head over to That’s What I’m Talking About for more details! — 𝓓𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓪