Happiest of holidays to all who are celebrating this time of year! It’s a tradition that the elves magically move to the kids’ stockings on Christmas Eve, because Santa takes them back to the North Pole after he visits. I know my kids are nearly adults, but they don’t seem to mind.
Like a lot of the US, we’ve been through a major cold snap here in Kansas with highs below zero. Even with a new coat, Ginger said “nope” to going outside. Smart girl.
I’ve read several books over the past few weeks, but haven’t had a chance to write many reviews. December is so busy! I’m hoping to get some reviews posted the week after Christmas and catch up on blog hopping.
Books I’ve Recently Read:
- THE GHOST OF DROWNED MEADOW by Kelley Skovron
- THE GUEST HOUSE by Robin Morgan-Bentley
- HORRID by Katrina Leno
- FRUIT BASKETS AND HOLIDAY CASKETS by Gayle Leeson
- TWELVE SLAYS OF CHRISTMAS by Jacqueline Frost
- THE HOUSE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET by Jennifer Sklias-Gahan
- AN EGGNOG TO DIE FOR by Amy Pershing
I’ll leave you with a clip from my favorite new-to-me artist, Lindsey Stirling, an amazing violinist and songwriter. She has two Christmas/Winter albums that I’ve been listening to on repeat. I really love the video for Snow Waltz because it speaks to my gothic heart…
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful holiday! — 𝓓𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓪